The tangram is a dissection puzzle consisting of seven flat shapes, called tans, which are put together to form shapes. The objective of the puzzle is to form a specific shape using all seven pieces, which can not overlap.
- Includes seven brightly-colored pieces with cute eyes printed on one side
- Encourages problem-solving, color recognition and hand-eye coordination
- Endless ways to create your own patterns and shapes
- Made with a commitment to sustainability
- Measures 165 × 165 × 10mm
- Recommended age: 2 years+
- Contains 8 pieces