Bobo & Boo 4 pack bamboo large plates - Coastal
Bobo&boo is committed to giving every parent the chance to reduce the amount of plastic their children come into contact with through the provision of affordable yet stylish eco-friendly children’s dishes.
These eco-friendly non-plastic bamboo children’s dishes are designed to minimise your family’s exposure to potentially harmful toxins found in plastics – yes, even the BPA-free plastics – while also helping preserve the environment for your children’s future by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Bpa and phthalates free
- Renewable & sustainable
- Dishwasher top rack as recommended
- FDA & LFGB food safe approved
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use
4 x plates measure 250x15mm
Supervision with this product is recommended at all times for children under 4 years old.
This set comes in a gift box. The packaging is made of biodegradable materials, so you can pop it in the compost after unpacking it!
Why bamboo is best
Bamboo is a highly versatile natural resource and an eco-friendly solution for many of our modern needs.
- It is one of the fastest growing plants in the world
- It only needs very little water and doesn’t require fertilisers to grow
- It is a naturally resilient plant that doesn’t require pesticides
- Bamboo is natural and therefore biodegradable
Quite simply, bamboo is a wonderful, green resource that supports a healthier and greener life!